Buy Limited Edition Prints Online - What You Need To Know
To buy limited edition prints online we must appreciate the scarcity of this type of artwork, as it is produced in a limited quantity based on size of the prints. This can be anything from a specific number of pieces produced to a specific time frame in which the artwork is only available.
Limited edition artwork is often more expensive and desirable than regular edition artwork because it is rare and people want to own it. The artist guarantees that only the editions released will be sold and no others will be available, thus the pricing is higher and value created for certain unique artworks. But don't be discouraged, Limited Edition prints are now easy to buy online.
What Is Limited Edition Art?
Limited edition artwork is a type of art that is produced in small quantities and specific sizes. These pieces are often more expensive than open edition art, and they are often signed and numbered by the artist. Limited edition art can be found in galleries and museums, or it can be purchased directly from the artist.
This type of artwork usually has a higher price tag than regular artwork because it is difficult to find and it is often collector's items. Limited edition artwork is typically photographic prints (but could also be prints of original paintings) of certain sizes - each with a specific quantity designated by the artist. The rarity of the artwork and its higher price point make it a collector's item. Interior Designers can be assured of unique art for their clients and their projects - essential to a Designers vision and purpose to their brand.
What Makes Art Limited Edition?
The appeal of Limited Edition artwork lies in its exclusivity. Because it is made in limited quantities, it is often considered more valuable than other types of art. Furthermore, because each print is numbered and signed by the artist, it becomes a unique piece of art that can be appreciated for its rarity and beauty. Limited Edition art should have a very distinctive visual quality about it.. it must have a certain uniqueness that is unforgettable, but mostly recognizable from a certain artist. Experienced and talented artists know this - you the collector must also know that the Artists select certain artworks as Limited Edition for a reason.
Trust the Artists experience and dedication to their craft to only offer their most exclusive art pieces and buy & invest in those works. Most artists would agree that Limited Edition artworks are their best work that even they couldn't duplicate or create something similar. They are truly one-of-a-kind art that speaks and conveys the artists intentions. The value of the work is there, for you the Collector, Interior Designer or Art Buyer can be sure of distinctive artwork that is consistent in style.
How To Buy Limited Edition Prints
Art collectors, Interior Designers and Art Enthusiasts eagerly buy Limited Edition prints to add to their collections. The difficulty in obtaining these pieces makes them coveted by many. There are a few methods collectors can use to source Limited Edition art. Finding Limited Edition art can be a daunting task. But with a little bit of research, you can find some amazing pieces that are sure to impress.
To buy Limited Edition prints online will satisfy your need for unique artwork in Limited quantity. These pieces are often produced in small quantities and sizes and are therefore more difficult to come by. However, by knowing how to source Limited Edition art, you can easily find what you're looking for.
5 Easy Ways To Buy Limited Edition Prints Online
- Instagram has many Professional Artists offering their work through their websites. Check #limitededition #limitededitionart or similar hashtags and start there.
- Explore the artist's website or online store to see if they have a section dedicated to selling Limited Editions. Research the artist's work to make sure Limited Edition art is well represented as a body of work. Make sure the artist is reputable and has a good reputation. Do your research to find out if the artist is selling through a gallery or directly to you, Interior Designers and collectors. Be aware of the production time and rarity of the piece. Finally, be prepared to pay a premium for this type of artwork.
- Do a google search for Limited Edition Art. Go to artists websites that are well represented and professional. Buying Limited Edition Art direct from the artist has huge benefits to you the buyer having direct access to the story about the work and the artists body of work.
- Inquire about the Certificate Of Authenticity - how does the artist present it? Mailed or pdf via email. The COA guarantees your art investment as unique to the Edition and Size of the art you selected.
- Don't hesitate to ask for a CV (Curriculum vitae) and Artist Statement if it's not on their website - this info will give you a look at art acquisitions, gallery shows and installations. If the Artist is a good business person, they will have this information ready to send to you.
When you buy Limited Edition prints online, it is a unique and special way to show off your appreciation for fine art. By purchasing a piece of art that is limited in quantity, you are helping to support the artist and their work. Additionally, you get to own a piece of art that is one-of-a-kind and can be treasured for years to come. When purchasing Limited Edition Art be sure to do your research and reach out to purchase art direct from the artist.
Limited Edition Art art is the perfect option for discerning art buyers, art collectors, Interior Designers and Enthusiasts who love art and love to live with beautiful distinctive art!
All of Angela Cameron's Art is Limited Edition - view all her work now!